Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Mount Wrightson - Santa Rita Mountains

This was my second time hiking to the summit of Mount Wrightson, elevation 9,456 feet. So this time I was taking the 13 mile figure 8 loop trail. I began by hiking the Super Trail, then connected with Old Baldy Trail, and followed that to the summit. On the return hike, I followed the Super Trail around the southside of the mountain, and connected back to the Old Baldy Trail, and followed that back to my car.

Long hikes with a challenge help tame my OCD, and decrease depression. I focus on the trail, and incredible views, instead of fixating on useless obsessions.

The Super Trail

The Super Trail

The Super Trail


Whipple Observatory on Mount Hopkins

Old Baldy Trail


Old Baldy Trail


Me on the summit.

Madera Canyon from the summit.

On the summit.

Coming down the mountain.

The Super Trail

Mount Wrightson

No comments:

Post a Comment