Thursday, April 30, 2020

Bloody Basin Road - Exit 259, I-17

I really like this free campsite off Crown King Road, it pretty quiet and clean. Located in the semi desert grasslands at 3,800 feet it's a little cooler than the lower Sonoran Desert where I usually camp while working at Walmart in Peoria. I had two days off work so I spent the night here, and during the day I explored the nearby Agua Fria National Monument. I'm happier on my days away from Walmart. The trail is my paradise. It tames my OCD, and quickly lifts me out of depression. Walmart is crazy now during the pandemic. I work in hardware, but often I am asked to be a cashier at the front end of the store, and I hate it. I'm an introvert, and it's too many people to deal with especially during a pandemic. Although, oddly the pandemic doesn't bother my OCD, I only worry about irrational things.


No comments:

Post a Comment