Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Little Four Peaks - Superstition Mountains

While driving route 88/Apache Trail just past Lost Dutchman State Park the Little Four Peaks loom underneath the Four Peaks. There is a small parking area just past milepost 205 on the west side of the highway. I climbed all four peaks in the afternoon, and the loop hike took about 3 hours. There were many social trails, and the rock cairns were helpful. Earlier in the day I had gone hiking with my sister and her husband in Bulldog Canyon. Afterwards we had pizza at Prospect Park in Apache Junction. Then I needed something to keep myself busy in the afternoon. Too much free time isn't good for me. My OCD starts annoying me. So I did the best thing that always keeps the OCD away. I went on another hike.





















Looking back at the fourth and final summit I climbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment