Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Comfort Inn - Peoria, Arizona

The coronavirus has presented me with some new challenges. It's difficult to shelter in place when you have a job at Walmart, and live out of your Honda CRV. However, I had a day off work last Wednesday, and since hotel rates have plummeted I got a room for the night near my job. So I spent 20 hours isolated in my hotel room with popcorn, a frozen dinner, and plenty of Diet Pepsi. I watched the news all evening, and the one thing I don't miss is having no TV. However, it sure was nice to have a large comfortable bed.

The coronavirus hasn't made my OCD worse. I don't have anxiety over rational problems. It's the irrational obsessions that haunt me daily. Although, those are easier for me to handle in Arizona because of all the sunshine and wilderness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment