Thursday, March 18, 2021

Superstition Mountains Campsite

I arrived at my usual campsite just off Peralta Road earlier than I had planned. I was supposed to work at Walmart that evening until 9:30pm, but when I arrived at the store at 4pm it was surrounded by police, and yellow crime scene tape. After talking with an officer I found out that a customer had started a fire in the pet department. Nobody was hurt, and they caught the offender because he got locked out of his car. So the store was closed, and I had the evening off. Thus, I headed to the Superstition Mountains. I took this photo the following morning, and then I was off to hike up Dome Mountain, and Peak 3269 if I had the energy. I always enjoy rising with the sun by the Superstition Mountain. Great way to start my day.




No comments:

Post a Comment